Today is Mandy's last day at SLANT. Yes, she's moving out to sunny L.A. to take on her new position as Director of Marketing for the L.A. Chamber of Commerce. But before she leaves, we present to you the Top 10 Reasons why we'll miss Mandy.
10) We just became 40% less healthy.
9) Make that 90% less healthy.
8) Nobody is going to call the office anymore just to gossip.
7) No more culinary surprises for the office from Mandy's mom.
6) Christopher won't have anyone to yell at for being so happy all the time.
5) No more hijacking Mandy's Facebook page with hilarious status updates when she forgets to log out.
4) We won't have anyone to knife fight during the next election year.
3) The IT department will be bored stiff without anyone screwing up stuff on their Mac.
2) We won't have anybody who can pull off wearing red cowboy boots (not even Will).
And the number one reason we'll miss Mandy:
1) Uh..we're losing our Voice of Reason. Where are we going to get our reasonableness from?
So Mandy - it's with a heavy heart that we say: "So long, and best of luck. We know you'll do an amazing job out there. Just don't forget about us little southern folk when you're hob-knobbin' with the celebs on the red carpet!"