Wow, another year is ending. That calls for a list. But instead of listing our top 10 projects or ads or awards, here's a bunch of stuff that made SLANT smile in 2010 (besides the obvious "Bed Intruder" and "Double Rainbow" vids).
10. This non-sequitur email from a client. Does anyone know where to find fake kiwis?
Hi: I wanted to mention. You guys should be eating properly. Make sure to have some orange juice, kiwis (real ones), and at least some broccoli tomorrow. Soy milk also. Try to make sure it's all organic.
9. Seeing one of the actresses from our Philips campaign on the homepage of www.Maxim.com. Work it!
8. The three weeks of scraping, pounding and arms reaching in our windows as our building was repainted.
7. When the Caller ID said "Important Call". It wasn't, but way to be creative, telemarketers.
6. The time when someone asked if anyone we know builds websites for free. (Please let us know if you do).
4. When the Blue Angels flew by our window and gave us a high-five. Not really, but they were so close. And cool. Sheeeeeeeewwwwwww-SHEW-SHEW-SHEW-SHEWM.
3. Our Christmas card.
2. King Street gas leak #2. #1 was scary and #3 was annoying but that second gas leak was pretty amusing.
1. Last, but not least, the "Pretty girl makes faces" video (to be honest, you'll probably see this again on the 2011 list).
So have a Happy New Year - hope it's a fun one, too!