UPDATE 8/16/16 - Case Closed!
We're happy to report we found our business development ninja and we hope to live happily ever after (at least until the next season of the Bachelorette...that's when things might get dicey).
SLANT Greenville is looking for a business development professional who’s passionate about making connections and hella good at curating qualified leads in interesting new markets.
To help us grow meaningful client relationships and new business opportunities, we’re looking for someone who understands business strategy, loves crafting a big picture story, and knows how to get sh*t done. An eye for detail and knowing your way around the Mac is a must. And let’s be honest…style and personality are gonna win major points.
Our nearly thirteen years of success is based on quality work, exceptional client value and the relatively low rate of angry chipmunk attacks. With this philosophy, we need a seasoned professional that prefers an environment of selling our unique method of problem solving and building long-term relationships.
Send us your resume if you…
- understand and love the creative industry
- have at least two years proven experience in strategic business development badassery
- can outline a methodical approach – in beautifully nerdy detail – for new business acquisition
- can hotwire a car for a fast getaway (just kidding)
- are comfortable maintaining, analyzing and forecasting sales data using a CRM
- obsess over quality and have a good eye for creative
- place a priority on learning new things
We’ll fall in love if you…
- geek out over technology
- love laughing your face off at internet silliness and other such nonsense
- aren’t shy and love a good creative debate
- understand the art of the reveal
- find nothing awesome about Microsoft PowerPoint…or statements like: “leverage synergies to proactively bring win-win strategies to the table at the end of the day”
What you can expect
Our business development position will use their ninja skills to do the following:
- research and develop qualified business leads
- attend networking events and other business developmenty things
- manage the proposal and presentation process
- keep their greasy fingers off our creative director’s computer screen
- close and secure new and meaningful accounts
- maintain and analyze sales forecasting data information using stacks of index cards and scotch tape (just kidding…you can use our CRM)
Compensation includes a competitive base salary plus commission, health insurance contribution, and a slew of lifestyle benefits. We’ll make our decision quick: we’re already accepting resumés and would like to make a decision by the middle of August (starting date is flexible)
The call to action
If this posting just made your heart flutter, then send us your details, your resume, your pitch...however you want to get our attention. And since you’re a business development ninja, we’ll let you get creative in how you contact us and sell us on your badassery:
SLANT is a crazy talented, award winning creative agency with offices in Greenville and Charleston, SC. We’re celebrating our 12th year of providing creative marketing, design and advertising services across any medium you can think of – from full blown campaigns to iPhone apps to commercials and packaging.
We’re small, but we work with only the coolest clients from consumer goods to city governments to professional services. And while they range from local, national and international, our goal is always the same: help our clients grow by developing creative ideas that build and maintain their strong brands. Also, tacos…our goal is always tacos.