We have a new team member! That leads us to another ‘Meet the Peeps’ blog where we highlight our SLANT team members and share embarrassing stories about them. So without further ado...
Meet Jarrod Wiggins.
As our new Business Development Ninja, Jarrod’s role is to be fast and sneaky with a sword. Ok, not really. But, he will be making sure we’re staying connected with industries and our community so we can find even more cool clients to problem solve with.
On the job, you’ll probably catch him
stuffing his pockets with free hors d'oeuvres working the room at any number of super exciting networking events, cranking out a mad strategic communications plan, or drinking all the coffee in the break room.
When he’s not searching for our next slantastic client, you’ll probably find Jarrod
doing attempting Crossfit, sampling every flavor of ice cream at the local shop, or binge-watching Netflix.
Be on the lookout for more exciting blog and social media posts from Jarrod over the next few weeks, but here’s a few fun facts to feed your interest in the meantime…
Jarrod’s Cheat Sheet:
- Born in Hastings, NE but raised in New Ulm, MN.
- Has BA’s in Political Science and Mass Communications- Public Relations from St. Cloud State University in St. Cloud, Minnesota.
- Studied abroad in Port Elizabeth, South Africa (complete with obligatory “Tinder pic holding a baby lion”)
- Struggles with using home security systems.
- Enjoys Saturday morning charity 5K’s
- Achieved peak career awesomeness serving as a model for RYOBI Power Tools and Baja Motorsports. (but is still waiting for an invite to be a Beyonce backup dancer)
- Reached his Starbucks price max- learning to make coffee