Today marks the end of the “Lauren Era” here at SLANT. While we’re sad to see her go, we’re excited for her and her husband/partner-in-crime Kevin to make a fresh start in San Francisco (which reminds us – what is it about California taking away our marketing managers??)
So in true SLANT fashion, let's send Lauren off with a list of things that made her so great here:
- She can't be bothered to know speed limits, gas prices or whatever crap beer you're drinking right now.
- This video makes her laugh......and laugh....and laugh...until she has to go home for the day to recoup.
- All new employees will now be required to take the Spirit Animal Test
- Christopher is now aware that his "I'm-Listening-To-You" face looks more like a "I-Think-You're-Stupid" face
- We're all a little beer snobby now...and kinda like it.
When asked to share a quote about what she'd miss most about working at SLANT she did this:
We'll take that as a compliment.
Best of luck, Lauren & Kevin – we'll see you on Twitter!