As part of a new SLANTASTIC series, we’ve decided to let everybody out of their cages so you can get to know the people who are doing amazing things at SLANT.
For our first entry, meet Esmé Melchior. For those unfamiliar with 18 litre wine bottle sizes, that’s pronounced ‘Ez-may, Melk-your’. Esmé’s role of marketing intelligence puts her in charge of keeping our client’s brands (as well as our own) effectively portrayed and presented to their target audiences.
Check back this month for some blog posts penned by the one-and-only Esmé so you can can get to know her a little better. But first...
Esmé's Cheat Sheet:
- She was born in Belgium
- Has a Masters in International Business from the University of Florida
- Has been riding horses since she was 5 and show jumps competitively across the Southeast
- Paints big coolers with different logos and brands for fun
- Her dog Clifford goes with her everywhere (and we do mean everywhere)...even to Africa where they lived for over a year.
- She loves food, cooking, travel and vintage posters.