Editor's note: Technically Morgan joined the team in June, so let's just file this under "we're not slack – we're busy!"
Meet Morgan Yarborough – designer extraordinaire. Morgan's role of design intelligence puts her alongside the other creative geniuses at SLANT to help bring your ideas to life. From logos, to websites and advertising layouts, Morgan's ability to shape beautiful designs that capture the client's goals are amazing.
In her spare time when she’s not obsessing over pixels and typography, you can find her hunting down the next best taco, figuring out what tv show to binge watch next, or planning the ultimate trip to Europe.
Check back this month for some blog posts penned by the one-and-only Morgan so you can can get to know her a little better. But first...
Morgan's Cheat Sheet:
- Born and raised in Chester, SC
- Has a BFA in Visual Communication Design from Winthrop University
- Her favorite typographical symbol is the retired 27th letter of the alphabet
- She's an avid fan of all types of music and surprisingly pretty good at rapping (but really bad at instruments).
- Never passes up the opportunity to watch the Harry Potter series (complete with a replica of Luna Lovegood's wand)
- Her greatest achievement so far in her design career has been finding a stock photo that looks exactly like her
- Is a lover of all animals with a dream to work with therapy dogs one day.