We have a new team member, and you know what that means… Another installment of ‘Meet the Peeps!’ In this series we highlight our SLANT team members to help you get to know the personal and professional sides of all our creative geniuses. With that being said, it’s time to:
Meet Michelle Phillips.
Michelle joins us as Digital Strategist because of her
dazzling sense of humor and love of tacos depth of experience in all things digital marketing—blogging, social media, email, AdWords, Analytics...you know, all that nerd stuff. With her passion for planning and attention to detail, Michelle’s role is to craft informed digital marketing strategies for clients, monitor their progress and make adjustments to make. it. rain.
On the job, you’ll catch her up to her eyeballs in data. Things like...engagement rates, page performance, conversion ra....oh, you fell asleep already? Let's just say she's our resident data junkie. But you'll also likely find her giggling with joy over the wit she sees in her own writing, or in the break room eating lunch at a time most people would still consider breakfast.
When she’s not making baller suggestions for slantastic clients, you will absolutely find Michelle pouring through recipes, walking
and having a full blown conversation with her dog, or binge-watching Netflix/Hulu/Prime Video/YouTube/she has a TV problem.
In addition to helping our clients up their digital game, Michelle is also here to help us up our digital game, so stay tuned for more exciting blog and social content from her. So until she serves up that entree of awesomeness, here’s a tasty appetizer feed your interest…
Michelle’s Cheat Sheet:
- Born in Upstate NY but raised in Upstate SC.
- BS in Integrated Marketing Communication from Winthrop University in Rock Hill, SC.
- Can—and will—get so deep into data analysis that she blacks out for 9 days and comes to with 4 filled notebooks, 37.1K new ideas, and the meaning of life.
- Wears all black everything (fully accessorized with lots and lots of blonde dog hair from her furbaby, Mini).
- Lives to cook and eat (she’s made a new recipe 6 nights a week, every week since November 2016).
- LOVES TV and her #1 goal in life is to voice an animated character on a television show.
- Oh, and did we mention there is a rap about her?